la fin:to love


♡ ♡ ♡

i forgive myself for all your soft



1:47 AM permalink

One slash seven.


02/21. 14:21

It was hardly
distinguish between the hue of the sky
a noisy sewer water
the building jutting their head
the depths of the city's flat rooftops
smoking from steel grey Rhodesians
controverting the horizon
the sky was all about gray blanket


The sky still getting more darken
one stroke at a time
all stars already fell to their graves
untouchable light 
that was cold and clouded
by tyhe space-dust


Antarctic stares from horizon eyes
at the twilight in the down of street
behind the trees 
the first time
I found him, 
laying in the grass
as I looked to his eyes
all I thought was 
there's the sky's infinite existence

And how he taste just like the heavy blue sky 
in the 6 am of the monsoon
before it loses by a muted of gray


07/11. 08:34

And in the road to Manderlay lay ahead,
the were asking me 
if I love him
after all
yet, for all this long
we didn't talk, not even a single word.
do I even want his hand clinch my arms
thrust his body upon me 
like Cato Minor upon the sword
do I even want him call out to me,
cry my name

untold
thoughts
me
&
him
left the cigarette sizzles again
in the silence.






(rinzsu)

Thursday, October 17, 2013

find me: ( twitter, instagram, steam, youtube, tiktok ). la fin:to love